Disclosure: The authors have no conflict of interest related to their work in this manuscript.
Original Research Article
Can Adding a Standardized Observational Tool to Interdisciplinary Evaluation Enhance the Detection of Pain in Older Adults with Cognitive Impairments?
Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 32–41, January 2014
How to Cite
Apinis, C., Tousignant, M., Arcand, M. and Tousignant-Laflamme, Y. (2014), Can Adding a Standardized Observational Tool to Interdisciplinary Evaluation Enhance the Detection of Pain in Older Adults with Cognitive Impairments?. Pain Medicine, 15: 32–41. doi: 10.1111/pme.12297
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 DEC 2013
- Fond de recherche en santé du Québec
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!