Conflicts of Interest: We declare that there are no conflicts of interest.
A Bibliometric Analysis on Top-Cited Articles in Pain Research
Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 15, Issue 5, pages 732–744, May 2014
How to Cite
Chuang, K.-Y. and Ho, Y.-S. (2014), A Bibliometric Analysis on Top-Cited Articles in Pain Research. Pain Medicine, 15: 732–744. doi: 10.1111/pme.12308
- Issue online: 20 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.