Disclosures: ST, FM, GZ, and SJ received funding from Grifols to attend scientific meetings. The Institution of ST and FM received money from Pfizer for educational activities on neuropathic pain and received the EFIC Grünenthal Grant 2010. KB received grants from Grifols, the Stockholm County (ALF), and the Karolinska Institutet, Sverige. XJC, LW, and PJS have no relevant financial interests or conflicts related to this manuscript. SJ received support for travel from Kedrion and received unconditioned grant support from Grifols to conduct clinical studies. SJ served as speaker for CLS-Behring. AJC received funding from the Bayer/Talecris/Canadian Blood Services/Héma-Québec Partnership Fund, Canada. GS serves on scientific advisory boards for Kanae Science Foundation for the Promotion of Medical Science, Naito Science Foundation, and is funded by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan; the Ministry of Welfare, Health, and Labor of Japan; and the Japan Science and Technology Agency, Core Research for Evolutional Science and Technology. HK received research support from the Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology of Japan, a grant from the Ministry of Health, Welfare, and Labor of Japan, and the Kimi Imai Memorial Foundation for Research of Incurable Neuromuscular Diseases. AV and the University of Oxford hold patents and receive royalties and payments for antibody assays. AG received research support, travel support, speaker honoraria, and consultancy fees from Axsone, CSL-Behring, BPL, Biotest, Talecris, Baxter, Grifols, and Pfizer.
Immunoglobulin G for the Treatment of Chronic Pain: Report of an Expert Workshop
Article first published online: 14 JAN 2014
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 1072–1082, July 2014
How to Cite
Tamburin, S., Borg, K., Caro, X. J., Jann, S., Clark, A. J., Magrinelli, F., Sobue, G., Werhagen, L., Zanette, G., Koike, H., Späth, P. J., Vincent, A. and Goebel, A. (2014), Immunoglobulin G for the Treatment of Chronic Pain: Report of an Expert Workshop. Pain Medicine, 15: 1072–1082. doi: 10.1111/pme.12319
Funding: The Expert Workshop (Liverpool, UK, October 2012), upon which the present manuscript was based, was supported by The Pain Relief Foundation, Liverpool The Great-Britain Sasakawa Foundation Awards Programme; Baxter; BPL; Biotest; CSL-Behring; and Grifols.
Contributorship Statement: ST and AG designed the article, collected and interpreted the data, and drafted and revised the manuscript. KB, XJC, SJ, AJC, HK, PJS, and AV collected and interpreted the data, drafted parts of the manuscript, and revised it for important intellectual content. FM, GS, LW, and GZ collected and interpreted the data and revised the manuscript for important intellectual content. All authors approved the final version of the article. ST and AG take full responsibility for the content of this article.
- Issue published online: 24 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JAN 2014
- The Pain Relief Foundation
- Liverpool The Great-Britain Sasakawa Foundation Awards Programme
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.