Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to report.
Original Research Article
Preferences of Caregivers and Patients Regarding Opioid Analgesic Use in Terminal Care
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 577–587, April 2014
How to Cite
García-Toyos, N., Escudero-Carretero, M. J., Sanz-Amores, R., Guerra-De Hoyos, J.-A., Melchor-Rodríguez, J.-M. and Tamayo-Velázquez, M.-I. (2014), Preferences of Caregivers and Patients Regarding Opioid Analgesic Use in Terminal Care. Pain Medicine, 15: 577–587. doi: 10.1111/pme.12376
Terminal care: patients, carers, and opioids.
- Issue online: 9 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.