Funding Source: Zogenix
Original Research Article
Single-Entity Hydrocodone Extended-Release Capsules in Opioid-Tolerant Subjects with Moderate-to-Severe Chronic Low Back Pain: A Randomized Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 975–985, June 2014
How to Cite
Rauck, R. L., Nalamachu, S., Wild, J. E., Walker, G. S., Robinson, C. Y., Davis, C. S. and Farr, S. J. (2014), Single-Entity Hydrocodone Extended-Release Capsules in Opioid-Tolerant Subjects with Moderate-to-Severe Chronic Low Back Pain: A Randomized Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study. Pain Medicine, 15: 975–985. doi: 10.1111/pme.12377
Conflict of Interest/Disclosure Information: This study examining the efficacy and safety of HC-ER (Zohydro® ER) was supported by Zogenix, Inc.
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2014
- Zogenix, Inc
- Nicole Gudleski, PhD
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.