Conflicts of Interest: The authors declare they have no conflicts of interest.
Original Research Article
The Effect of Sedation on the Accuracy and Treatment Outcomes for Diagnostic Injections: A Randomized, Controlled, Crossover Study
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2014
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 588–602, April 2014
How to Cite
Cohen, S. P., Hameed, H., Kurihara, C., Pasquina, P. F., Patel, A. M., Babade, M., Griffith, S. R., Erdek, M. E., Jamison, D. E. and Hurley, R. W. (2014), The Effect of Sedation on the Accuracy and Treatment Outcomes for Diagnostic Injections: A Randomized, Controlled, Crossover Study. Pain Medicine, 15: 588–602. doi: 10.1111/pme.12389
Funding Source: Funded in part by the Centers for Rehabilitation and Sciences Research, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, MD.
The opinions or assertions contained herein are the private views of the authors and are not to be construed as official or as reflecting the views of the Department of the Army or the Department of Defense.
ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT01472835.
- Issue online: 9 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2014
- Centers for Rehabilitation and Sciences Research, Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences, Bethesda, MD
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.