LETTER TO THE EDITOR
Re: Are Peripheral Pain Generators Important in Fibromyalgia and Chronic Widespread Pain?
Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 718–720, April 2014
How to Cite
Quintner, J. L. and Cohen, M. L. (2014), Re: Are Peripheral Pain Generators Important in Fibromyalgia and Chronic Widespread Pain?. Pain Medicine, 15: 718–720. doi: 10.1111/pme.12395
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!