Disclosure: The authors of this manuscript have no conflicts of interest.
Original Research Article
Illness Representations of Restricting Back Pain: The Older Person's Perspective
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2014
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 938–946, June 2014
How to Cite
Makris, U. E., Melhado, T. V., Lee, S. C., Hamann, H. A., Walke, L. M., Gill, T. M. and Fraenkel, L. (2014), Illness Representations of Restricting Back Pain: The Older Person's Perspective. Pain Medicine, 15: 938–946. doi: 10.1111/pme.12397
Presentations: American Geriatrics Society Presidential poster session, May 3, 2013 Grapevine, TX; presented at American College of Rheumatology Scientific Meeting, October 29, 2013 and at Gerontological Society of America, November 22, 2013, New Orleans, LA.
- Issue online: 26 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2014
- National Institute on Aging. Grant Number: R37AG17560
- Yale Claude D. Pepper Older Americans Independence Center. Grant Number: P30AG21342
- Yale Training Program in Geriatric Clinical Epidemiology and Aging Related Research. Grant Number: T32AG19134
- Rheumatology Research Foundation/ASP Junior Career Development Award in Geriatric Medicine
- NIA GEMSSTAR. Grant Number: R03AG040653
- Center for Translational Medicine, NIH/NCATS. Grant Number: KL2TR001103
- UT Southwestern Clinical and Translational Alliance for Research. Grant Number: UL1TR000451-06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.