Disclosures: No disclosures or conflicts of interest for either author.
HEADACHE & FACIAL PAIN SECTION
Successful Treatment of Spontaneous Intracranial Hypotension Due to Prominent Cervical Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak with Cervical Epidural Blood Patch
Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 1013–1018, May 2015
How to Cite
Wang, E. and Wang, D. (2015), Successful Treatment of Spontaneous Intracranial Hypotension Due to Prominent Cervical Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak with Cervical Epidural Blood Patch. Pain Medicine, 16: 1013–1018. doi: 10.1111/pme.12418
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2015
- Version of Record online: 25 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.