Disclosure: This research was funded by kaléo, Inc. The study was conceived, designed, executed, and reported by the authors who had sole control over the data and the decision to publish. Kaléo, Inc. reviewed and commented on the methods developed by the authors and reviewed the final manuscript for proprietary information. Drs. Murrelle, Zedler, Joyce, and Rajan are Principals of Venebio Group, LLC, which has research and consulting agreements with kaléo, Inc. and Reckitt-Benckiser Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and reports no additional conflicts of interest. The other coauthors report no conflicts of interest.
Original Research Article
Risk Factors for Serious Prescription Opioid-Related Toxicity or Overdose among Veterans Health Administration Patients
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2014
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 1911–1929, November 2014
How to Cite
Zedler, B., Xie, L., Wang, L., Joyce, A., Vick, C., Kariburyo, F., Rajan, P., Baser, O. and Murrelle, L. (2014), Risk Factors for Serious Prescription Opioid-Related Toxicity or Overdose among Veterans Health Administration Patients. Pain Medicine, 15: 1911–1929. doi: 10.1111/pme.12480
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2014
- kaléo, Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.