Disclosures: WRS has served as a consultant for St. Jude Medical, Medtronic, and Spine Wave, Inc. PGP has served as a consultant and receives research funding from St. Jude Medical and Medtronic.
Treatment of Medically Refractory Cancer Pain with a Combination of Intrathecal Neuromodulation and Neurosurgical Ablation: Case Series and Literature Review
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2014
Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 1488–1495, September 2014
How to Cite
Bentley, J. N., Viswanathan, A., Rosenberg, W. S. and Patil, P. G. (2014), Treatment of Medically Refractory Cancer Pain with a Combination of Intrathecal Neuromodulation and Neurosurgical Ablation: Case Series and Literature Review. Pain Medicine, 15: 1488–1495. doi: 10.1111/pme.12481
Financial Support: The authors received no direct or indirect financial support for this work.
Authorship Statement: All authors performed data collection and interpretation, assisted in the preparation of the manuscript, and approved the submitted version of the manuscript.
- Issue online: 19 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2014
- St. Jude Medical and Medtronic
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.