Acknowledgements: Earlier versions of this article were presented at the 2009 International Studies Association Conference and the 2009 Midwest Political Science Association Conference. I would like to thank Kanisha Bond, Douglas Lemke, Quan Li, Jakana Thomas, Peter Von Doepp, and the editors and several anonymous reviewers of Politics & Policy for their helpful comments on this manuscript.
The Logic of Dispute Initiation under NAFTA Chapter 19
Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
© The Policy Studies Organization
Politics & Policy
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 155–188, April 2013
How to Cite
Thomas, M. (2013), The Logic of Dispute Initiation under NAFTA Chapter 19. Politics & Policy, 41: 155–188. doi: 10.1111/polp.12011
- Issue online: 2 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!