Review Essay: Small States and Asymmetry in International Trade Negotiations: Constraints and Outcomes
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
© The Policy Studies Organization
Politics & Policy
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 464–475, June 2013
How to Cite
Jackson, S. D. (2013), Review Essay: Small States and Asymmetry in International Trade Negotiations: Constraints and Outcomes. Politics & Policy, 41: 464–475. doi: 10.1111/polp.12018
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!