Acknowledgements: I would like to thank the editors and anonymous reviewers of Politics & Policy for helpful comments and suggestions. I also would like to thank Louis DeSipio, Rodolfo O. de la Garza, and the late Harry Pachon who originally envisioned conducting a survey of Latino immigrants on the issue of transnational politics and worked with me to complete the survey without which this study could not have been done. I am solely responsible for the analysis reported in this article, as well as for any errors that may remain. An earlier version of this article was presented at the 2011 annual meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association in Chicago, Illinois.
Explaining Cross-Border Political Activities among Latino Immigrants in the United States
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
© The Policy Studies Organization
Politics & Policy
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 301–325, June 2013
How to Cite
Lee, J. (2013), Explaining Cross-Border Political Activities among Latino Immigrants in the United States. Politics & Policy, 41: 301–325. doi: 10.1111/polp.12019
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!