Acknowledgements: The authors thank Dan Amundson of the Center for Media and Public Affairs for his research assistance and the Council for Excellence in Government, George Mason University and the University of Mary Washington for financial support. Thanks as well to the editors and the anonymous reviewers. An earlier version of this paper was delivered at the 2012 Annual Meeting of the Northeastern Political Science Association. All errors and interpretations remain the authors' responsibility.
An Extended Presidential Honeymoon? Coverage of Barack Obama in the New York Times during 2009 and 2010
Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
© The Policy Studies Organization
Politics & Policy
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 447–463, June 2013
How to Cite
Farnsworth, S. J. and Lichter, S. R. (2013), An Extended Presidential Honeymoon? Coverage of Barack Obama in the New York Times during 2009 and 2010. Politics & Policy, 41: 447–463. doi: 10.1111/polp.12021
- Issue published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUN 2013
- Council for Excellence in Government
- George Mason University
- University of Mary Washington
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!