Acknowledgements: Earlier versions of this article were presented at the Liechtenstein Institute on Self-Determination (LISD)'s Annual Colloquium on Religion, Diplomacy and International Relations (PORDIR) and at the 2012 British International Studies Association and the International Studies Association Joint International Conference. I thank Jeff Abel, Ali Ansari, L. Carl Brown, Wolfgang F. Danspeckgruber, Azar Gat, Emily Landau, Amir Lupovici, Scott Sagan, and Avraham Sela, as well as the anonymous reviewers and the editors of Politics & Policy, for their helpful comments and guidance.
Nuclear Diversion Theory and Legitimacy Crisis: The Case of Iran
Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
© The Policy Studies Organization
Politics & Policy
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 690–722, October 2013
How to Cite
Abulof, U. (2013), Nuclear Diversion Theory and Legitimacy Crisis: The Case of Iran. Politics & Policy, 41: 690–722. doi: 10.1111/polp.12035
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!