Acknowledgements: An earlier version of this article was presented at the annual meeting of the Midwest Political Science Association, Chicago, IL, in April 2012. We wish to thank the editor of Politics & Policy, Emma R. Norman, and three anonymous reviewers for their insightful comments and suggestions.
Preserving Institutional Power: The Supreme Court and Strategic Decision Making in the Separation of Powers
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
© The Policy Studies Organization
Politics & Policy
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 37–76, February 2014
How to Cite
Marshall, B. W., Curry, B. W. and Pacelle, R. L. (2014), Preserving Institutional Power: The Supreme Court and Strategic Decision Making in the Separation of Powers. Politics & Policy, 42: 37–76. doi: 10.1111/polp.12060
- Issue published online: 21 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!