Acknowledgements: I would like to thank Gad Barzilai, Javier Crespan, Hadar Duman, Marion Duman Eilam, Stephen Hanson, Michael McCann, Luca Melchionna, Joel Migdal, and four anonymous reviewers for their valuable comments on earlier drafts. I would also like to thank Politics & Policy Co-Editor in Chief, Emma Norman, for her helpful suggestions and support.
Reducing the Fog? Immigrant Regularization and the State
Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
© The Policy Studies Organization
Politics & Policy
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 187–220, April 2014
How to Cite
Duman, Y. H. (2014), Reducing the Fog? Immigrant Regularization and the State. Politics & Policy, 42: 187–220. doi: 10.1111/polp.12065
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!