Expanding the Universe of Multi-Organizational Arrangements: Contingent Coordination and the Deepwater Horizon Transportation Challenges
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2014
© The Policy Studies Organization
Politics & Policy
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 346–368, June 2014
How to Cite
McNamara, M. W., Morris, J. C. and Mayer, M. (2014), Expanding the Universe of Multi-Organizational Arrangements: Contingent Coordination and the Deepwater Horizon Transportation Challenges. Politics & Policy, 42: 346–368. doi: 10.1111/polp.12073
- Issue online: 5 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!