Effect of Quality Management Systems and Total Quality Management on Productivity Before and After: Empirical Evidence from the Indian Auto Component Industry
Article first published online: 23 FEB 2013
© 2013 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 283–301, March–April 2013
How to Cite
Iyer, A., Saranga, H. and Seshadri, S. (2013), Effect of Quality Management Systems and Total Quality Management on Productivity Before and After: Empirical Evidence from the Indian Auto Component Industry. Production and Operations Management, 22: 283–301. doi: 10.1111/poms.12000
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 23 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!