Design Principles for Flexible Systems
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
© 2013 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 22, Issue 5, pages 1144–1156, September–October 2013
How to Cite
Andradóttir, S., Ayhan, H. and Down, D. G. (2013), Design Principles for Flexible Systems. Production and Operations Management, 22: 1144–1156. doi: 10.1111/poms.12009
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: DEC 2010
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CMMI-0856600, CMMI-0969747
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!