System Dynamics Understanding in Projects: Information Sharing, Psychological Safety, and Performance Effects
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 23, Issue 8, pages 1352–1369, August 2014
How to Cite
Bendoly, E. (2014), System Dynamics Understanding in Projects: Information Sharing, Psychological Safety, and Performance Effects. Production and Operations Management, 23: 1352–1369. doi: 10.1111/poms.12024
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!