An Empirical Study of the Bullwhip Effect in China
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 537–551, April 2014
How to Cite
Shan, J., Yang, S., Yang, S. and Zhang, J. (2014), An Empirical Study of the Bullwhip Effect in China. Production and Operations Management, 23: 537–551. doi: 10.1111/poms.12034
- Issue online: 15 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!