The Roles of Bank and Trade Credits: Theoretical Analysis and Empirical Evidence
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 583–598, April 2014
How to Cite
Cai, G., Chen, X. and Xiao, Z. (2014), The Roles of Bank and Trade Credits: Theoretical Analysis and Empirical Evidence. Production and Operations Management, 23: 583–598. doi: 10.1111/poms.12035
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!