The Effect of Learning and Integration Investment on Manufacturing Outsourcing Decisions: A Game Theoretic Approach
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
© 2013 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 22, Issue 6, pages 1576–1592, November/December 2013
How to Cite
Xiao, W. and Gaimon, C. (2013), The Effect of Learning and Integration Investment on Manufacturing Outsourcing Decisions: A Game Theoretic Approach. Production and Operations Management, 22: 1576–1592. doi: 10.1111/poms.12042
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!