Optimal Per-Use Rentals and Sales of Durable Products and Their Distinct Roles in Price Discrimination
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 393–404, March 2014
How to Cite
Gilbert, S. M., Randhawa, R. S. and Sun, H. (2014), Optimal Per-Use Rentals and Sales of Durable Products and Their Distinct Roles in Price Discrimination. Production and Operations Management, 23: 393–404. doi: 10.1111/poms.12050
- Issue published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!