Strategic Motive for Introducing Internet Channels in a Supply Chain
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 36–47, January 2014
How to Cite
Hsiao, L. and Chen, Y.-J. (2014), Strategic Motive for Introducing Internet Channels in a Supply Chain. Production and Operations Management, 23: 36–47. doi: 10.1111/poms.12051
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: DEC 2010
- National Science Council. Grant Number: 98-2410-H-005-005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!