Supply Chain Contract Design: Impact of Bounded Rationality and Individual Heterogeneity
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
© 2013 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 253–268, February 2014
How to Cite
Wu, D. Y. and Chen, K.-Y. (2014), Supply Chain Contract Design: Impact of Bounded Rationality and Individual Heterogeneity. Production and Operations Management, 23: 253–268. doi: 10.1111/poms.12057
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 APR 2013 01:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2011
- University of Kansas General Research Fund. Grant Number: 2301511
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!