Optimal Policies for Perishable Products When Transportation to Export Market Is Disrupted
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 907–923, May 2014
How to Cite
Cai, X. and Zhou, X. (2014), Optimal Policies for Perishable Products When Transportation to Export Market Is Disrupted. Production and Operations Management, 23: 907–923. doi: 10.1111/poms.12080
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2013 10:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: OCT 2011
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong. Grant Numbers: 410509, 410211
- NSFC Key Program. Grant Number: 70932005
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP1094153
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!