When to Carry Eccentric Products? Optimal Retail Assortment under Consumer Returns
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 877–892, May 2014
How to Cite
Alptekinoğlu, A. and Grasas, A. (2014), When to Carry Eccentric Products? Optimal Retail Assortment under Consumer Returns. Production and Operations Management, 23: 877–892. doi: 10.1111/poms.12081
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2013 10:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: NOV 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Number: ECO2009-11307
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!