Prioritizing and Monitoring Concurrent Project Work: Effects on Switching Behavior
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
© 2013 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 23, Issue 5, pages 847–860, May 2014
How to Cite
Bendoly, E., Swink, M. and Simpson, W. P. (2014), Prioritizing and Monitoring Concurrent Project Work: Effects on Switching Behavior. Production and Operations Management, 23: 847–860. doi: 10.1111/poms.12083
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2013 10:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!