Improving the Milk Supply Chain in Developing Countries: Analysis, Insights, and Recommendations
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
© 2013 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 1098–1112, July 2014
How to Cite
Mu, L., Dawande, M. and Mookerjee, V. (2014), Improving the Milk Supply Chain in Developing Countries: Analysis, Insights, and Recommendations. Production and Operations Management, 23: 1098–1112. doi: 10.1111/poms.12086
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUN 2013 10:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!