Interruption and Forgetting in Knowledge-Intensive Service Environments
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
© 2013 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
How to Cite
Froehle, C. M. and White, D. L. (2013), Interruption and Forgetting in Knowledge-Intensive Service Environments. Production and Operations Management. doi: 10.1111/poms.12089
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUN 2013 10:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!