Judgmental Forecasting: Cognitive Reflection and Decision Speed
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
© 2013 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 23, Issue 7, pages 1146–1160, July 2014
How to Cite
Moritz, B., Siemsen, E. and Kremer, M. (2014), Judgmental Forecasting: Cognitive Reflection and Decision Speed. Production and Operations Management, 23: 1146–1160. doi: 10.1111/poms.12105
- Issue published online: 18 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 AUG 2013 04:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2011
- Carlson School of Management
- Smeal College of Business
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!