Improving Humanitarian Operations through Technology-Enabled Collaboration
Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2013
© 2013 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 1002–1014, June 2014
How to Cite
Ergun, Ö., Gui, L., Heier Stamm, J. L., Keskinocak, P. and Swann, J. (2014), Improving Humanitarian Operations through Technology-Enabled Collaboration. Production and Operations Management, 23: 1002–1014. doi: 10.1111/poms.12107
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 30 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2013 08:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: MES/SES-1034840, MES-0400301, RAPID-1034840
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!