Assessing Trade-offs among Multiple Objectives for Humanitarian Aid Delivery Using Expert Preferences
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2013 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 978–989, June 2014
How to Cite
Gralla, E., Goentzel, J. and Fine, C. (2014), Assessing Trade-offs among Multiple Objectives for Humanitarian Aid Delivery Using Expert Preferences. Production and Operations Management, 23: 978–989. doi: 10.1111/poms.12110
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 AUG 2013 08:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!