Supply-Chain Research Opportunities with the Poor as Suppliers or Distributors in Developing Countries
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
© 2013 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 23, Issue 9, pages 1483–1494, September 2014
How to Cite
Sodhi, M. S. and Tang, C. S. (2014), Supply-Chain Research Opportunities with the Poor as Suppliers or Distributors in Developing Countries. Production and Operations Management, 23: 1483–1494. doi: 10.1111/poms.12161
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 AUG 2013 09:46PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!