Optimal Uniform Pricing Strategy of a Service Firm When Facing Two Classes of Customers
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
© 2013 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 676–688, April 2014
How to Cite
Zhou, W., Chao, X. and Gong, X. (2014), Optimal Uniform Pricing Strategy of a Service Firm When Facing Two Classes of Customers. Production and Operations Management, 23: 676–688. doi: 10.1111/poms.12171
- Issue published online: 15 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2013 10:26AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: APR 2011
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 71271089, 71131003, 71090403, 70871040
- NSF. Grant Numbers: CMMI-0927631, CMMI-1131249
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!