Monopoly Versioning of Information Goods When Consumers Have Group Tastes
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
© 2013 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 23, Issue 6, pages 1067–1081, June 2014
How to Cite
Wei, X. and Nault, B. R. (2014), Monopoly Versioning of Information Goods When Consumers Have Group Tastes. Production and Operations Management, 23: 1067–1081. doi: 10.1111/poms.12180
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 SEP 2013 10:28AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: MAY 2010
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Social Science and Humanities Research Council of Canada
- University of Calgary
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 71272077
- Fudan University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!