by Elena Katok, after 1 revision.
Distributed Decisions in Networks: Laboratory Study of Routing Splittable Flow
Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
© 2013 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 314–331, February 2014
How to Cite
Rapoport, A., Gisches, E. J. and Mak, V. (2014), Distributed Decisions in Networks: Laboratory Study of Routing Splittable Flow. Production and Operations Management, 23: 314–331. doi: 10.1111/poms.12183
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 15 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 NOV 2013 12:36PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: APR 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: SES-0752662
|poms12183-sup-0001-AppendixS1.doc||Word document||111K||Appendix S1: Experimental Instructions (Splittable Condition).|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.