Bounds of Relative Regret Limit in p-Robust Supply Chain Network Design
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2013 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 23, Issue 10, pages 1811–1831, October 2014
How to Cite
Tian, J. and Yue, J. (2014), Bounds of Relative Regret Limit in p-Robust Supply Chain Network Design. Production and Operations Management, 23: 1811–1831. doi: 10.1111/poms.12187
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 DEC 2013 04:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: MAR 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 71110107024, 71072171
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: JBK130203
- MOE Humanities & Social Science Research Youth Foundation of China. Grant Number: 07JC630039
- Southwestern University of Finance and Economics. Grant Number: 211QN09006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!