The Impact of Complexity on Knowledge Transfer in Manufacturing Networks
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
© 2014 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 23, Issue 11, pages 1886–1898, November 2014
How to Cite
Lang, M., Deflorin, P., Dietl, H. and Lucas, E. (2014), The Impact of Complexity on Knowledge Transfer in Manufacturing Networks. Production and Operations Management, 23: 1886–1898. doi: 10.1111/poms.12193
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JAN 2014 01:26PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- Ecoscientia Foundation
- Zürcher Universitätsverein
- Swiss Commission for Technology and Innovation. Grant Number: 12924.1 PFES-ES
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!