Panel Size and Overbooking Decisions for Appointment-Based Services under Patient No-Shows
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 23, Issue 12, pages 2209–2223, December 2014
How to Cite
Liu, N. and Ziya, S. (2014), Panel Size and Overbooking Decisions for Appointment-Based Services under Patient No-Shows. Production and Operations Management, 23: 2209–2223. doi: 10.1111/poms.12200
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2014 12:05PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CMMI-0927607, CMMI-1234212
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!