Vehicle Supply Chains in Humanitarian Operations: Decentralization, Operational Mix, and Earmarked Funding
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 23, Issue 11, pages 1950–1965, November 2014
How to Cite
Besiou, M., Pedraza-Martinez, A. J. and Van Wassenhove, L. N. (2014), Vehicle Supply Chains in Humanitarian Operations: Decentralization, Operational Mix, and Earmarked Funding. Production and Operations Management, 23: 1950–1965. doi: 10.1111/poms.12215
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2014 12:03PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!