The Effectiveness of Management-By-Walking-Around: A Randomized Field Study
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
© 2014 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 253–271, February 2015
How to Cite
Tucker, A. L. and Singer, S. J. (2015), The Effectiveness of Management-By-Walking-Around: A Randomized Field Study. Production and Operations Management, 24: 253–271. doi: 10.1111/poms.12226
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 FEB 2014 01:21PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 FEB 2013
- Healthcare Research and Quality. Grant Number: RO1 HSO13920
- Fishman Davidson Center at Wharton
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!