Benefits of Hybrid Lateral Transshipments in Multi-Item Inventory Systems under Periodic Replenishment
Version of Record online: 23 APR 2014
© 2014 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 311–324, February 2015
How to Cite
Glazebrook, K., Paterson, C., Rauscher, S. and Archibald, T. (2015), Benefits of Hybrid Lateral Transshipments in Multi-Item Inventory Systems under Periodic Replenishment. Production and Operations Management, 24: 311–324. doi: 10.1111/poms.12233
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2015
- Version of Record online: 23 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAR 2014 11:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!