Remanufactured Products in Closed-Loop Supply Chains for Consumer Goods
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2014
© 2014 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
How to Cite
Remanufactured Products in Closed-Loop Supply Chains for Consumer Goods. Production and Operations Management (2014), doi 10.1111/poms.12238, et al.
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 APR 2014 08:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: DEC 2012
- Owen Graduate School of Management, Vanderbilt University
- Smeal College of Business at the Pennsylvania State University
- McCombs Business School's Supply Chain Management Center of Excellence at the University of Texas Austin
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!