Lower Cost Arrivals for Airlines: Optimal Policies for Managing Runway Operations under Optimized Profile Descent
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014
© 2014 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
How to Cite
Lower Cost Arrivals for Airlines: Optimal Policies for Managing Runway Operations under Optimized Profile Descent. Production and Operations Management (2014), doi 10.1111/poms.12244., .
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 MAY 2014 07:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!