Opportunism in Distribution Networks: The Role of Network Embeddedness and Dependence
Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2014
© 2014 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 24, Issue 10, pages 1657–1670, October 2015
How to Cite
Dong, M. C., Liu, Z., Yu, Y. and Zheng, J.-H. (2015), Opportunism in Distribution Networks: The Role of Network Embeddedness and Dependence. Production and Operations Management, 24: 1657–1670. doi: 10.1111/poms.12247
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2015
- Version of Record online: 29 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAY 2014 02:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 71372129, 71272123, 70972017
- Research Grants Council of Hong Kong. Grant Number: 9041954
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!