Optimal Software Free Trial Strategy: Limited Version, Time-locked, or Hybrid?
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
© 2014 Production and Operations Management Society
Production and Operations Management
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 504–517, March 2015
How to Cite
Optimal Software Free Trial Strategy: Limited Version, Time-locked, or Hybrid? Production and Operations Management (2014), doi 10.1111/poms.12248, et al.
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 MAY 2014 02:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: MAY 2013
- University of Florida
- Shanghai University of Finance and Economics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!